RUMM is delighted to announce the establishment of its new North American office based in Florida.
The creation of this office is in-line with the business strategic plan to search for a larger customer base and explore opportunities to license RUMM’s brand overseas. RUMM’s brand will be offered through a license distribution agreement and the RUMM USA office will have exclusive rights to offer RUMM Energy Management Software and products.
This development marks an exciting time for RUMM Energy management Services and there is great potential for its energy saving products and services that have been developed and tested for more than 10 years in the UK market to achieve considerable cost and carbon savings in the vast manufacturing US sector where the energy management market is beginning to develop strongly.
The Vice-President of the RUMM USA office is Tony Dalby. He is a successful business man with many years experience in the manufacturing sector and is excited by the prospect of building a thriving business that will address the growing demands on industry to control costs and environmental impact of their activity.
Our Top Tips For Your Wedding Reception Checklist
Marquee Hire have had years of experience in helping couples to organise their weddings, so we’ve put together a handy wedding checklist to help brides and grooms to make sure their wedding day runs smoothly. If you’ve planned for your wedding reception to take place in a marquee, then check out our wedding reception checklist (by no means extensive!):
- Choose the right style of marquee. This will vary according to the number of guests you are inviting and how you wish them to be seated – you’ll also want to make sure that your guests are sheltered from the Great British weather whilst they are enjoying their meal, so go for a walled marquee such as a Clearspan. Providing flexibility in terms of interior fit out and styling.
- Be sure that the marquee has a suitable power supply. It might not sound very glamorous to think about generators and electrics, but without suitable power, you won’t have lighting, heating, music or perhaps catering. Your marquee company should be able to sort the power supply for you but double check with them to make sure they know what they are doing. Can you imagine a Wedding where the lights go out? We can’t, so ensure that this area is thoroughly checked. We use our own ECA registered electricians to carry out installations on our behalf.
- You’ll also need to consider which flooring option you will go for – after all, many of your guests won’t be too happy if you’ve decided to just stick with the grass as your flooring option! Consider matting to the entrance and matting or perhaps a carpeted area underneath the dining tables and, a parquet or black and white dance floor. Alternatively a hard floor throughout should the ground conditions not be suitable for matting. See what options your marquee provider is able to offer you.
- Have you thought about lighting? Fluorescent strip lights won’t give a particularly romantic atmosphere, but chandeliers, uplighters and dappled lights will. You will need to think about the lighting options for the time when your guests will be eating as well as the lighting during the evening’s entertainment.
- Heating – you might be having a summer wedding, but with Britain’s unpredictable weather, your guests may start feeling chilly by late evening. Consider using a thermostatically controlled heating system which can be utilised if the temperature drops during the evening. Of course, if you’re having a winter wedding, then you’ll want the marquee to be nice and warm for when the guests arrive following the ceremony.
- Decorations. The way that the marquee is decorated inside can really help to reinforce the theme that you are aiming for with your wedding. Try to keep consistency with your wedding stationery, the dress and flowers, so consider these carefully when deciding on how to decorate the marquee. Most marquee hire companies will work with you to suggest some ideas and will help to put your plans into action.
Click here for more information on winter marquee hire.
Useful information from DIY Marquee will help you make the right decision in purchasing a marquee. This can be especially useful if you are looking at purchasing a commercial DIY Marquee.
6x4m marquee or 4x6m marquee?
In the marquee industry there is not a huge amount of terminology for someone new to the scene to get used to. One is getting used to feet and metres and how to switch between the two (3m=10ft essentially), most customers prefer everything in metres but you still get some that need it in feet.
Another standard to get used to is that when talking marquees the width comes first and the length second. A 4x6m marquee is very different to a 6x4m one for example.
4x6m Classic DIY Marquee
A 4x6m Marquee means that the A-frames are 4m wide and it is 6m long (three 2m bays).
6x4m Classic DIY Marquee
A 6x4m marquee on the other hand has 6m wide A-frames and is 4m long (two 2m bays).
Why offer both?
The most popular way of covering a 4x6m area is with a 4x6m marquee, there are however times when this is not the best option.
- If you already own a 6m wide marquee or have spare 6m metalwork then you can just buy a 6x4m roof and therefore increase your hiring potential without buying a complete new 4x6m marquee.
- If the marquee is going up against a house then it is far easier having the gable butted up for weathering and access purposes. If the customer needs the 6m side of the marquee up against the house then it is best practice to go with a 6x4m marquee rather than a 4x6m one.
So if you looking for a DIY Party Tent or any other Marquee look no further DIY Marquees will assist with the right Marquee to buy.
While relationships can be rewarding, they require a lot of time, energy and can bring stress, emotional drama and heartache. Imagine if you could have all the great perks of a relationship without the hassle and issues that go with it. Dukes of Daisy have the perfect solution for anyone who would like a date but doesn’t have time for a relationship or is not in a relationship.
Perhaps you need a date for a wedding or a work function, or simply would like a companion to go to movies or a long walk or dinner date. You might be feeling lonely and just feel like some good hearted fun which Dukes of Daisy offer. Click here to find a rent a friend UK and you will find hundreds of suitable male escorts companions of all ages with many wonderful qualities and attributes that you can choose from.
Lodge Brothers pride themselves not only in offering a professional dedicated funeral services throughout but their involvement in the community is of utmost important to the staff of Lodge Brothers. Lodge Brothers funeral directors Twickenham feel it important to show their support for both young and old within the community. Read what they have been doing recently:
Following on from last year’s The Langley Cup, E.A.Langley recently helped organise a gymnastic display at The City of London Gymnastic Club, Harrow Road, London where all the medals and trophies for the participants were supplied by the Funeral Directors.
The City of London Gymnastics Club holds classes for boys and girls over the age of 3 years old, who attend full time school. The sessions are run by fully qualified BGA coaching staff, and the children take part in displays and enter competitions both internal and external.
Paul Bye, District Manager for E A Langley is married to a former Gymnast and was keen to offer the Children of City of London club the incentive to excel and be recognised for excellence. So, when approached by the club Paul, was only too pleased to supply these medals and trophies.
Click here to find out some of the other initiatives Lodge Brother has been involved with, also to find out more about the services they offer such as floral tributes Twickenham and arrange a funeral Twickenham.
The Knowall Cloud Data platform is a solution delivering email and data directly to your PC desktop or web browser while still using local applications.
This is achieved by housing your email and data on our high availability cloud platform in our very own server farm which is co-located in a tier 3 data centre outside of London.
This offers you a truly affordable enterprise-class solution with a huge number of key benefits for your business backed up by our extremely dedicated support team who are on hand 24×7.
- 2GB email storage per user
- 50GB Shared Data + Additional 10GB per user
- Data backup and resilience across 2 data centres
- Websense Anti Spam
- Secure Access via Knowall’s Web Portal
- File & email restoration services
- 24/7 Support
Contact Knowall IT for further information about Cloud Computing Services London and Cloud Computing London
Les studios de Holiday Lets London se situent au 95 Iffley Road, Londres W6 0PD, dans le quartier chic, tranquille et à la mode de Brackenbury Village, non loin d’ Hammersmith, l’endroit idéal pour votre location de vacances à Londres. Idéalement situés dans la Zone 2, les studios permettent d’accéder rapidement à quatre lignes de métro.
Vous êtes à seulement 5 minutes de marche de la station de métro Goldhawk Road sur la Ligne Hammersmith and City. Hammersmith avec les Lignes Piccadilly et District, ou Shepherd’s Bush sur la Ligne Central, se trouvent à seulement 10 minutes de marche. Si vous venez en avion et utilisez l’aéroport d’Heathrow, le trajet ne prend que 45 minutes sur la ligne Piccadilly. Pour plus de renseignements sur Hammersmith et ses alentours, veuillez cliquer ici.
Le bâtiment est doté d’une porte de sécurité avec interphone pour les 10 studios. Chaque studio indépendant est entièrement meublé et est idéal pour une ou deux personnes, avec une kitchenette, des toilettes et une douche privées. Il y a une TV avec le satellite, le câble ou Freeview, ainsi qu’un lecteur vidéo/DVD/CD, un raccordement téléphone et une connexion WiFi illimitée gratuite.
Pour votre confort matériel, la literie, les couverts et la vaisselle, le chauffage et l’eau chaude sont fournis et compris dans le prix. Un lave-linge partagé et un sèche-linge séparé sont disponibles pour tous vos besoins de lessive.
Et, en avantage exclusif, vous trouverez votre propre Spa de luxe au rez-de-chaussée pour un bain de vapeur, un massage, de la méditation et du yoga. Pour plus de renseignements, veuillez cliquer ici.
Holiday Lets London studios short term accommodation London are located at Iffley Road, London W6 0PD in the exclusive, safe and fashionable Brackenbury Village area of Hammersmith. Conveniently situated in Zone 2 the studios offer close access to four tube lines.
You are just 5 minutes walk away from Goldhawk Road tube station on the Hammersmith and City Line. Hammersmith with the Piccadilly and District Lines, or Shepherd’s Bush on the Central Line are a mere 10 minutes walk. If you are flying, Heathrow is an easy 45 minute journey on the Piccadilly Line. For more details on Hammersmith and surrounding areas please click here.
The building has a security door entry phone for all 10 studios. Each self-contained studio is ideal for one or two people, with a private kitchenette, toilet and shower and is fully furnished. There is a TV with satellite, cable or Freeview, plus a video/DVD/CD player, as well as a telephone point and Free unlimited wi-fi connection.
For your creature comforts all bed linen, cutlery & crockery, heating and hot water are included. A shared washing machine & separate drier is available for all your laundry needs.
And, uniquely, your very own luxury Spa can be found on the ground floor for steam bathing, massage, meditation and yoga.
dblo associates, formed in 1998, are a team of architects with wide experience and knowledge across a variety of project and contract types. we believe that the quality of our surroundings have a direct influence on the quality of our lives, whether in public, the work place, or the home. dblo associates is an organisation dedicated to creating and enhancing value through design.